Fast Uniformity Analysis for Any Display
Luminance and chromaticity uniformity are two of the most important characteristics of displays and backlights.
Uniformity is typically measured using a fixed grid of test locations in the display area. As a Uniformity Spots Package user, follow a simplified process to:
- Define simple or complex area of interest (AOI) arrays;
- Automatically apply previously created AOIs to measurements; and
- Compute uniformity metrics
The software re-registers the AOI array for each measurement, making highly accurate fixturing unnecessary. Both rectangular and irregularly-shaped displays are supported.
- Assess the uniformity of one or more displays at a time
- Generate user-defined pattern of AOIs
- Highlight the locations of minimum and maximum luminance
- Evaluate metrics such as per cent uniformity, DFF Spot Scan Uniformity
- DFF spot scan uniformity
- Fast test times