Intensity Measurements of Lamps
Measure and analyze the luminance (or radiance) and chromatic properties of lensed light sources with this menu-driven software package.
Perform geometrical and photometric calibration, take measurements, and report the luminous / radiant intensity of a test lamp in polar (theta, phi) or Cartesian (thetaH, thetaV) coordinates, or illuminance / irradiance in spatial coordinates. Analyze chromaticity coordinates when using an imaging colorimeter, or report spectral properties with the addition of an optional spectroradiometer.
Complete Beam Pattern Systems Available
Complete your beam pattern measurement system with the following instruments:
- Westboro Photonics Imaging Photometer or Colorimeter
- Westboro Photonics Transmissive (BP100 Beam Pattern Measurement) or reflective screen
- Calibrated reference lamp
Westboro Photonics offers full turnkey systems, complete with installation and training. Contact us for additional information and pricing.
- High resolution, typically 0.01°
- Fast acquisition and analysis
- Standard or custom arrays of test points
- Pass / fail analysis
- Menu-driven setup and measurement
- Supports a wide range of measurement geometries
- Export to IES or CSV file formats
- Wide-ranging analyses with Photometrica
Production applications require high speed and reliability. Westboro Photonics offers two platforms to meet your imaging needs:
- Multi Camera Imaging Colorimeter (MCIC) can measure intensity and color in 1 second
- Compact high accuracy WP6 Series imaging photometers can measure intensity in under 250 milliseconds