Ideal for characterising the diffuse reflectance properties of mobile displays
Mobile displays are used in a variety of ambient lighting environments. The evaluation of mobile displays under diffuse illumination conditions is critical to the understanding of display performance in the real world.
The DRS100 provides a homogeneous hemispherical illumination of the display with or without the specular illumination by means of a rotating light trap.
The display under test is mounted on the post in the center of the sphere. The measuring instrument views the display through a 63 mm port allowing reflectance measurements as near as 5° from normal to as oblique as 80° with the DRS100.
Baffled lighting at the top and bottom of the sphere provides illumination up to 10,000 lux on the sample.
- Uniform hemispherical illumination
- Reflectance from 5° to 80°
- Ability to include or exclude specular component
- Compatible with spot or image based measurement devices
- Range of light sources available