Uniformity Spots Package
Fast Uniformity Analysis for any Display
Luminance and chromaticity uniformity are two of the most important characteristics of displays and backlights. Uniformity is typically measured using a fixed grid of test locations in the display area.
The Uniformity Spots package allows users to follow a simplified process to:
- define simple or very complex area of interest (AOI) arrays;
- automatically apply the AOIs to measurements, and
- compute uniformity metrics
The software re-registers the AOI array for each measurement, making highly accurate fixturing unnecessary, and both rectangular and irregularly-shaped displays are supported.
- Analyze one or more displays at a time
- Generation of user-defined pattern of AOIs
- Highlight the locations of minimum and maximum luminance
- Evaluations including percent uniformity
- DFF spot scan uniformity
- Fast test times