Photometrica® Measurement and Analysis Software
Photometrica combines an easy-to-use interface with powerful analysis and reporting of spatial light measurements. This proven platform provides a wealth of tools to compute, plot, and extract the essential aspects of photometric and chromaticity measurements. While the standard tools are enough to cover almost any scenario, packages with a streamlined user interface are available for a number of applications including graphics testing, display uniformity, and lamp beam pattern measurements.
- Forty-five unique windows for measurement, presentation, graphing, computations, analysis, reporting and automation
- Automated character and symbol detection
- Add-on application packages
- User-defined mathematical analysis
- Multi-measurement architecture
- Graphing supports data from multiple measurements
- Pass/fail and multi-state determination
- Support for several coordinate spaces:
- Cartesian, with linear dimensions in metric or USCS units, including cm and inches
- polar (θ, φ)
- rectangular angles (θH, θV)
- Create and deploy measurement templates
- 3D surface plots of entire measurements or specific regions, with adjustable detail level
- Fully customizable reports CIE 1931 (xy) and 1976 (u'v') chromaticity plots
- Optional software development kit (SDK) with support for scripting, COM, and more
Areas of Interest (AOIs)
Included in the software is a diverse and powerful set of tools for identifying, defining, and refining AOIs using spatial and data driven techniques. The resulting data from AOIs can be visualized in a customizable table, where complex calculations on measurement and regional statistics are easily realized and automatically updated per measurement. Highlight schemes may be applied to AOIs to quickly indicate pass/fail conditions in the workspace after each new capture.
Photometrica's architecture enables multiple measurements to be contained within the same document, allowing easy comparisons and plotting of correlated data. Computations can be performed between measurements in a document to generate new data, such as contrast or ΔE mappings.
For most measurement applications, Photometrica provides all the control and analysis capabilities required in the lab. The Photometrica SDK is the solution for highly repetitive tasks or applications involving communication with other devices. Customization can include user-defined windows employing any number of controls, such as labels, edit boxes, sliders, drop-down menus, buttons, graphs, and tables. Each control can be associated with scripts to perform a set of actions in the software.
Photometrica controls all luminance and color measurement instruments from Westboro Photonics. Quantities that can be reported include:
- Luminous Intensity
- Luminous Flux
- Spectral Radiance
- Radiant Intensity
- Radiant Flux
- CIE Chromaticity Coordinates (xy and u'v')
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)
- Dominant Wavelength