Technical Sales Representative
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting and developing sales in North America.
The ideal candidate will be have a keen interest in learning new technologies, demonstrating and selling leading edge light and colour measurement instrumentation.
This position can work remotely or from our Ottawa, Ontario office.
- Bachelor degree in physics or engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical sales
- Independent worker, but also able to collaborate with R&D, marketing
- Experience in demonstrating and selling complex instrumentation
- Driven, organized with strong analytical skill set
- Overnight travel in North America
- Drive sales objectives and goals
- Effectively use CRM system (Salesforce) to monitor and manage sales activity and pipeline opportunities
- Execute and follow the sales process to achieve sales objectives for the complete Westboro Photonics product line of light measurement equipment
- Deliver sales quota
- Direct sales opportunities through the RFP process
- Comfortable with presentations and demonstration of Westboro Photonics equipment in sales or laboratory situations